Wednesday 20 May 2015

regarding... regarding wrestling

It has been two months since I've posted anything, for a couple of reasons. Thanks to whoever views this blog for any reason, it's very appreciated. As for the future of this blog, I've changed the name to something I think is a lot better and more, err, professional, because you - the reader - know I'm a very professional individual.

I may try to make this more interactive, like see if anyone would like me to watch certain matches and give my thoughts on them if they're requested on my forum account visitor wall (I'm not magic so provide a link too!). And instead of just posting my thoughts on NXT as if it's all I watch, I'll be posting my thoughts on Raw, and maybe some other shows. So if you even care, keep your eyes on THIS BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment